Duratron U1000 PEI
- High strength and performs in continuous use to 340°F (170°C)
- High dielectric strength
- UL 94-V-0 rated with low smoke output
- Available in glass-reinforced grades
Duratron U1000 PEI is an amorphous polymer offering high strength and excellent flame and heat resistance. It performs continuously to 340°F (170°C), making it ideal for high strength/ high heat applications, and those requiring consistent dielectric properties over a wide frequency range. It is hydrolysis resistant, highly resistant to acidic solutions and capable of withstanding repeated autoclaving cycles.
Duratron U2100, U2200 and U2300 PEI are glass-reinforced versions (10, 20, and 30%, respectively) of Duratron U1000 PEI which provide even greater rigidity and improved dimensional stability while maintaining many of the useful characteristics of basic Duratron U1000 PEI. Duratron PEI is FDA and USP Class VI compliant. FDA compliant colors of Duratron PEI are also available on a custom basis.
Duratron PEI commonly is machined into parts for reusable medical devices, analytical instrumentation, electrical/electronic insulators (including many semiconductor process components) and a variety of structural components requiring high strength and rigidity at elevated temperatures. Quadrant offers Duratron U1000 PEI and Duratron U2300 PEI as standard products.
- دمای ذوب(Melting temperature)℃ 450
- جذب آب در 24 ساعت(Water absorption after 24h)% 0.19
- چگالی(density)g/cm3 1.27
- تنش کششی(Tensile strength)MPa 129
- ضریب الونگیشن(Elongation)% 13
- استحکام ضربه ای(Charpy impact strength)kj/m2 3.5
- قدرت الکتریکی(Electric strength)kv/mm 27
- میزان مقاومت الکتریکی(Volume resistivity)ohm.m 1E+13
- دی الکتریک(Dielectric)3